Avalon School Policies, Plans, and Handbooks
Avalon School Student Handbook (21-22)
Avalon School Constitution (Feb 2017)
Avalon School Policy Manual (21-22)
Lottery/Enrollment Policy (January 2020)
Avalon School Wellness Policy (April 2020)
Avalon School Employee Policy Manual (2020-2021; upd: Feb, 21)
Avalon School Bylaws (January 2020)
Community feedback was sought throughout the year in the formation of this plan, including:
- Fall Planning Survey - June ‘20 (222 Families)
- Online Feedback and Priorities Survey - July ‘20 (76 students & 90 families)
- Online/SEL Design Feedback Survey - Aug ‘20 (205 Families)
- Online Learning Check-in and Feedback - December ‘20 (55 students)
- Avalon School Hybrid Planning Survey - February ‘21 (172 Families)
- Student and Family Spring Feedback - April ‘21 (80 Families)
Avalon is currently soliciting feedback as we plan for our 2021-2022 School Safety Plan.
Title IX Policy #519 (Sept 2020)
Students can request an online or electronic bullying report form from a Social Worker, Program Coordinator, or the student’s advisor.
Paper copies of the school’s restrictive procedures plan for children with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact Becky Yuzna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Investigator/Human Rights Officer: Nora Whalen
Investigator: Regina Goldner
Investigator: Kevin Ward
Decision Maker: Gretchen or Tim
To get assistance signing up for Medical Assistance (MA) or MinnesotaCare, please visit this website: MN Department of Health MA Support.