Avalon School Policies, Plans, and Handbooks
Avalon School Student Handbook (21-22)
Avalon School Constitution (Feb 2017)
Avalon School Policy Manual (Oct. 21-22)
Lottery/Enrollment Policy (January 2020)
Avalon School Wellness Policy (April 2020)
Avalon School Employee Policy Manual (2021-2022)
Avalon School Bylaws (January 2020)
Community feedback was sought throughout the year in the formation of this plan, including:
- Fall Planning Survey - June ‘20 (222 Families)
- Online Feedback and Priorities Survey - July ‘20 (76 students & 90 families)
- Online/SEL Design Feedback Survey - Aug ‘20 (205 Families)
- Online Learning Check-in and Feedback - December ‘20 (55 students)
- Avalon School Hybrid Planning Survey - February ‘21 (172 Families)
- Student and Family Spring Feedback - April ‘21 (80 Families)
For more information on Federal ESSER funds and Avalon School's plan for covid relief spending. Please see this link and search for Avalon School District 4075.
Title IX Policy #519 (Sept 2020)
Students can request an online or electronic bullying report form from a Social Worker, Program Coordinator, or the student’s advisor.
Paper copies of the school’s restrictive procedures plan for children with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact Becky Yuzna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Investigator/Human Rights Officer: Nora Whalen
Investigator: Regina Goldner
Investigator: Kevin Ward
Decision Maker: Gretchen or Tim
To get assistance signing up for Medical Assistance (MA) or MinnesotaCare, please visit this website: MN Department of Health MA Support.